What We Offer:
Are you a physical therapist with a passion for helping people get back to the things they love? Are you seeking an opportunity that offers professional growth and mentorship within an organization that values quality care? If an innovative, fun, and collaborative environment where you can make a difference every day sparks your interest, then we are interested in talking to you!
Lead Physical Therapist – we are actively looking for experienced physical therapists to join our leadership team in the Greater Tacoma area. If you are looking for career growth opportunities, get to know us and our clinic director track toward ownership. The Lead Physical Therapist will be comfortable clinically to work independently with the support of a care team at one of our locations. This is a unique opportunity to build leadership skills and work toward practice management.
Why Join Our Team:
· Professional and Clinical Development — Ongoing personalized mentorship and continuing education opportunities. Clinical development focused on manual therapy and practice patient-centered care through a biopsychosocial model of evidence-based practice.
· Collaboration and Care Team Model — Opportunity to work within a care team that provides support, where you can ask questions and learn from your peers both within individual clinics and across the organization. We strive for focused attention on each patient’s journey toward positive health and wellness through shared decision making, concurrently maximizing each therapist’s skills, knowledge, and experience.
· Leadership Development and Career Pathways — We offer unprecedented professional development training programs to support and grow each therapist on their chosen career path.
· Clinic Director Shareholder Pathway— TAI has a long history of investing in our Staff PT’s and offers a career track toward Shareholder that is unlike anything in the marketplace. This entails a 3-step process with mentorship, education, and support along the way to transition to a Practice Manager, Key Person, and then a Shareholder. This process is typically 5 plus years depending upon the clinic and region/opportunity.
· Focused on patient care: We believe that every patient deserves the best possible care. We are committed to providing individualized treatment plans that are tailored to each patient's needs. We take pride in the personal type of treatment that you don't get anywhere else.
· Embracing technology & Innovation — We are committed to exploring cutting-edge technology, treatment methodologies and process improvements to support our therapists and help us diagnose and treat our patients more effectively.
· Committed to diversity and inclusion: We believe that diversity makes our clinic stronger. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and respected.
· Community Oriented: Giving back to the community is a part of who we are. We give back to our community through free community education events, local sporting events, local school organizations, youth organizations, Veterans organizations, and community improvement projects.
Who We Are:
· Legacy — Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence, adapting, and innovating while serving patients with quality care and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and advocating for the advancement of our profession.
· Independence within Partnership — Therapeutic Associates is a physical therapist owned & operated company and is made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by owners and directors who have the support and resources of our large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with their teams to best serve their patients and community.
Being a part of the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy family is an opportunity to make a positive impact in our communities while continuing to learn and grow within a challenging and gratifying profession. If you would like to learn more about becoming part of the Therapeutic Associates team,
please review our website and submit your resume today!
Doctorate of Physical Therapy
Physical Therapist license
3 to 5 years of professional PT experience in outpatient preferred