Experienced Optometrists and New Grads Welcome!!
We are looking to hire a full-time Optometrist immediately to provide excellent eye care to our patients at our busy practice in Los Angeles. Competitive salary with bonus opportunities as well as benefits including paid time off, liability and health insurance, retirement plan with employer matching, and CE reimbursement.
About Our Office
- High tech equipment with Digital Phoropter, Nidek OPD and Topographer, Optomap, iCare, Lipiscan/Lipiflow, Electronic Medical Records
- High volume of contact lens fittings
- Friendly and very helpful staff. Technicians perform all pre-testing and contact lens trainings
Valid California Optometrist License required upon hire.
- Perform comprehensive eye and vision tests
- Diagnose defects of the eye, such as myopia, astigmatism and glaucoma
- Provide personalized temporary and permanent solutions to sight issues based on each patient’s specific case and medical history
- Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses and medications if necessary
- Advise patients on proper eye care techniques
- Keep updated and accurate medical records for all patients
- Refer to eye doctors and ophthalmologists when patients need to undergo a surgery or in cases of severe eye injuries
- Weekends required