Optometrist Job in Dallas, Texas Area...Join a well-regarded MD/OD Practice.
Established ophthalmology and optometry practice in the Dallas area has an immediate opening for a full-time, Texas-licensed, experienced optometrist. Single practice location draws patients from surrounding southwest Dallas suburbs and Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Practice hours are Monday-Thursday and Friday mornings. No evenings or weekends. Qualifications include:
- 2-5 years-experience in a clinic setting providing quality patient care
- Full scope of practice includes pre- and post-op care of surgical patients; routine and emergency patient exams; diabetic and glaucoma management; contact lens management
- Enrolled or eligible for enrollment in Medicare and commercial medical and vision plans
- Empathetic personality with concern for patients’ needs.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
We value a patient-focused, growth-oriented and cohesive team. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary and bonus, medical and dental group insurance, HSA, retirement plan match, CME reimbursement and paid time off.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Drew Caldwell at Drew@ojonline.net
Ability to practice full scope optometry.